» Fòrum
» Agenda de Concerts
» Contacta amb nosaltres
» Enviar Torrent

Enllaços externs

Estadístiques
Tenim 629 usuaris registrats
El darrer usuari registrat és sxcdfr

Els nostres usuaris han publicat un total de 15154 missatges en el total de 14909 topics

Temes Recents
» Trent Brown Jersey
by linchao on 2018-09-19 03:43

» Larry Csonka Jersey
by linchao on 2018-09-19 03:37

» Randall Cobb Jersey
by linchao on 2018-09-19 03:29

» Authentic Womens DJ Chark Jersey
by linchao on 2018-09-19 03:20

» Rhett Ellison Jersey
by linchao on 2018-09-19 03:13

Estadístiques del Tracker
Recompte de Peers 0
Torrents Actius 0
Actius 0
Last 1 min's 0
Torrents 0
Peers 0
Seeders
Leechers 0
Seeder/Leecher Ratio (%) 0
Total Pujat 0 B
Total Descarregat 0 B
Total Transferit 0 B
Velocitat de pujada total -
Velocitat de descàrrega total -
Tracker load %
Server load %

Notícia: Authentic Womens DJ Chark Jersey
Publicat: linchao @ 2018-09-19 03:20
Carlos Correa and the Houston Astros won their 11th straight game Ramon Humber Jersey , finishing off a 10-0 trip by rallying past the Kansas City Royals 7-4 on Sunday.

The World Series champion Astros swept their swing through Texas, Oakland and Kansas City, outscoring opponents 74-35. Last season, Houston had an 11-game winning streak end in Kansas City. This time, the Astros trailed 4-3 in the eighth inning before Correa led off with a tying homer. Evan Gattis, who had three hits, then put them ahead during a three-run burst.

Correa has three home runs and eight RBIs in six games after missing four games with discomfort in his right side. He had a first-inning single and added a sacrifice fly in the ninth.

Gattis hit .366 with five home runs and 19 RBIs on the Astros’ trip. He singled home Yuli Gurriel in the eighth, and Marvin Gonzalez added an RBI single in the inning.

The Royals have lost six straight and 12 of 13. They have dropped 26 of 36 home games.

Brandon Maurer (0-3) took the loss, facing two batters and having both score. Tony Sipp (2-0) picked up the victory. Hector Rondon closed for his fourh save.

RAYS 3, YANKEES 1

NEW YORK (AP) – Wilmer Font held the high-scoring Yankees in check in the latest Tampa Bay game ”started” by a reliever, and the Rays held off New York to avoid a sweep.

Matt Duffy drove in two runs with a second-inning single for his first multi-RBI game in over a month. Carlos Gomez had an RBI double as Tampa Bay scored all three runs in the second against CC Sabathia (4-2).

Tampa Bay beat New York for the first time this season. The Yankees opened the season with five straight wins, outscoring the Rays 31-10 over the games, and was trying for a four-game sweep.

Font turned in his best performance of the year in any role, allowing just one run in 4 2-3 innings with five strikeouts. Tampa Bay used a reliever to open for the 15th time in 29 games. Entering the day, relievers working as starters had allowed 13 earned runs in 18 innings.

Chaz Roe (1-1) pitched two scoreless innings for the victory. Sergio Romo, who has also drawn five starts this season, closed for his third save.

Aaron Hicks homered off Font in the fifth – it was actually the second homer of the day. Hours earlier Adarius Glanton Jersey , the Yankees held the 72nd Old-Timers’ Day and Nick Swisher hit a long drive to right field. Hall of Famers Whitey Ford and Reggie Jackson were joined by the likes of Don Larsen, Willie Randolph, Andy Pettitte and Jason Giambi. Current New York manager Aaron Boone took part for the first time.

CARDINALS 5, CUBS 0

ST. LOUIS (AP) – Jack Flaherty and four relievers combined on a four-hitter, Matt Carpenter homered and St. Louis snapped a season-high four-game skid.

Flaherty allowed just two hits while striking out seven in five innings, but he walked three and hit two batters and was pulled after throwing 97 pitches.

John Brebbia (1-1) worked around two hits in a scoreless sixth inning to earn his first major league win. Austin Gomber, Jordan Hicks and Bud Norris each pitched a hitless inning to finish the shutout and prevent the Cubs from getting their first series sweep in St. Louis since Sept. 13-15, 2010.

Harrison Bader, Tommy Pham, and Marcell Ozuna strung together singles to open the sixth inning. Pham’s single extended his hitting streak to a National League-best 11 games to chase Jose Quintana (6-5) from the game.

Bader scored the game’s first run when Yadier Molina grounded into a double play and Jedd Gyorko’s RBI single drove in Pham to make it 2-0. Carpenter hit his 10th home run of the season and second of this series in the seventh off Brian Duensing.

METS 5, DIAMONDBACKS 3

PHOENIX (AP) – Brandon Nimmo and Asdrubal Cabrera homered off Brad Boxberger in a four-run ninth inning and New York rallied to beat Arizona.

The Diamondbacks led 3-1 entering the ninth and Boxberger (1-3), with his third blown save in 20 tries, struck out the first two batters.

Jose Reyes reached on a bunt single and scored on Jose Bautista’s pinch-hit double to cut the lead to 3-1. Nimmo, who doubled and scored in the first inning, followed with a two-run shot to right field to put New York ahead 4-3 and Cabrera’s solo shot made it 5-3.

The Mets split the four-game series in Arizona and won consecutive games for the first time since May 20-21. The Diamondbacks were 4-3 on the homestand.

Jeurys Familia (3-3), just off the disabled list, allowed a run in an inning of relief to get the victory. Robert Gsellman pitched the ninth for his third save in seven tries.

RANGERS 13 Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , ROCKIES 12

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) – Jose Trevino blooped a two-run single, capping a four-run rally in the ninth inning that sent Texas past Colorado.

Rockies closer Wade Davis (0-2) retired only one batter while walking four and allowing singles to Rougned Odor and Trevino. A rookie catcher, Trevino entered his third major league game in the top of the ninth. He is 2 for 8 for Texas, including a tying single in Saturday’s 5-2 victory.

Colorado took a 5-1 lead in the seesaw game. The Rangers scored five runs to take a 6-5 lead in the sixth, including Jurickson Profar’s three-run homer off starter Jon Gray.

The Rockies responded with a five-run seventh to go ahead 10-6. Colorado’s Gerardo Parra drove in four runs, three on a bases-clearing double in the seventh.

Texas pulled to 10-9 with three runs in the seventh. Trevor Story hit a two-run homer in the Colorado ninth against Jesse Chavez (3-1).

RED SOX 9, MARINERS 3

SEATTLE (AP) – Rafael Devers, Jackie Bradley Jr., and Xander Bogaerts homered to help Boston rout Seattle.

Devers’ 1 The Arizona Cardinals made their long-awaited move for a potential franchise quarterback, trading up five spots in the first round to select UCLA's Josh Rosen with the 10th pick overall on Thursday night.

They acquired a 21-year-old quarterback who is not at all happy he wasn't drafted higher.

"I thought I should have been picked at one, two or three," he said in a conference call. "...I was really, really angry."

As he stewed in his seat at the draft in Arlington, Texas, Rosen said he was prepared to put on a fake face of happiness for whatever team chose him but said that didn't happen when he finally went to the Cardinals.

"I got really happy and really motivated," Rosen said. "All I wanted to do was basically get on a plane and go straight to Arizona and start working."

As to why he fell Demar Dotson Jersey , "I don't know and I don't care," he said. "It's behind me. I'm an Arizona Cardinal now and I hope I will be for many, many years to come."

To get the selection, the Cardinals sent their own first-round pick (No. 15) as well as one of their third-round selections (No. 79) and their fifth-round choice (No. 152) to the Oakland Raiders.

It's the highest Arizona has drafted a quarterback since taking Matt Leinart at No. 10 in 2006.

Rosen, who had a standout career in college but was hampered by injuries, was the last of the so-called "big four" quarterbacks chosen. Baker Mayfield went No. 1 to Cleveland, Sam Darnold No. 3 to the New York Jets and Josh Allen No. 7 to Buffalo.

Rosen is pleased that the "kind of annoying" pre-draft process is over.

"I'm just excited to get past that and especially get to the substance and do stuff that actually matters," he said.

Rosen is expected to be in Tempe for a news conference Friday and participate in rookie minicamp next month.

He joins new head coach Steve Wilks and offensive coordinator Mike McCoy.

The team addressed the quarterback situation in the short-term in the offseason by signing Sam Bradford to a one-year deal with Mike Glennon as his backup.

But the Cardinals sorely need a long-term solution at that position and general manager Steve Keim went ahead with the trade, knowing that the next team, Miami at No. 11, could be interested in a quarterback.

Rosen comes from a wealthy family and has an extremely confident, sometimes brash personality that may have been a factor in him still being there at No. 10.

This is what his UCLA coach, Jim Mora said, in a well-publicized interview:

"He needs to be challenged intellectually so he doesn't get bored. He's a millennial. He wants to know why. Millennials, once they know why, they're good. Josh has a lot of interests in life. If you can hold his concentration level and focus only on football for a few years, he will set the world on fire. He has so much ability Mike Daniels Jersey , and he's a really good kid."

Wilks said he's "coached a lot of different personalities."

"To make a difference, you've got to be different," Wilks said. "I love his personality. He's wired the right way."

Do not expect Rosen to speak in boring clich茅s. That's not him.

"Maybe if I shut up there last three years I could have been picked higher, but I want to be me," he said. "The Arizona Cardinals know what they're getting. They're not getting a kid that's going to say stupid things. ... They're going to get a kid that everyone knows who they're getting every single day they walk in the building."

And his outspokenness doesn't bother the Cardinals.

"I don't think he's afraid to say what's on his mind, which I don't always think is a bad thing," Keim said. "I think there's been some pretty successful quarterbacks in the NFL in recent years who have been wired the same way."

McCoy, who worked with the likes of Tim Tebow in Denver and Philip Rivers when McCoy was head coach in San Diego, has said he wants to design an offense that fits the abilities of his players.

"I understand the situation," Rosen said. "I'm going to come in, I'm going to be respectful. Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon are two amazing quarterbacks and we're going to compete our butts off. Regardless of who's the starter, we're going to support that person. Obviously, I want to be the starter but if I'm not I'm going to support the team, because I'm not Team Josh Rosen playing on the Arizona Cardinals, I'm part of the Arizona Cardinals and I want to win Super Bowls for the Arizona Cardinals.

"And I think over time that will happen."

Authentic Womens DJ Chark Jersey

Comentaris: 0 :: Veure Comentaris (Envia el teu comentari)

Recent Torrents 
 Forum   Torrent   DL   Sz   Author   C   V   S   L   Sp   C   P 

Top Torrents 

Seeder Wanted 

Benvingut Invitat

Data i hora actual: 2018-09-19 07:35

Totes les hores són GMT

Iniciar Sessió
Nom d'usuari:

Contrasenya: