ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Msica, Festa i Descrregues

One subscription fee for WoW Classic  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Medi Ambient
Autor Missatge
winrsgold
Registrat: 05 Jul 2019
Missatges: 3
Missatge 2019-07-05 09:43 [Citar] 
The more I listen to Teathyme talk the more confident I become that he is a Cata-Kid. He makes excuses of"I do not have time for that" for everything Melderon appears to ask; to which I kept hoping to get a response of"Then, it's no longer the game for you". This mentality appears to be that of the majority of modern WoW player that looks at WoW Classic.Teathyme has an elitist mindset for the vast majority of the video begging to see or know Melderon's points outright in addition to talking down to all the values WoW Classic represents. On that the topic of the WoW Token - I don't believe Teathyme comprehends that the WoW Classic and classic wow gold contemporary accounts, classic wow gold are linked and therefor he can play modern WoW to get and promote the tokens and it'll apply to both games. WoW Classic is not contemporary WoW as it was intended for a different group of people, and it should not be.

Is not the case that there will be one subscription fee for WoW Classic individuals who vanilla will attempt versa and both retail. Couldn't you farm to get a wow token in retail to pay for the subscription. So that I might not know 10,

I just played vanilla. Just continue the in game transaction from vanilla of it. Easy. While I may not agree with all of Tea Thymes remarks... I love hearing other players ideas who are going to be playing WoW Classic!! There's no need to shut his opinions along with this guy down, or anyone for that matter. The majority of the tips coming from the community members will be pretty ludicrous anyways and whatever we say truly isn't going to affect the results of WoW Classic. Thanks for putting this together Defcamp!?

I am in agreement here as far as no Tokens. I am excited about playing a game where people have to work hard and earn their equipment and their esteem on the server, not buy it.tokens in WoW Classic will not happen, its an extremely uneducated thing to pressume, Blizzard want money, yes... that is exactly why they won't add it. No one will be subbed for WoW Classic when you can find tokens, literally ruining the economy will just make everyone crawl back into personal servers. The best business strategy is always to create the game true, which is ALL they have said they're doing.

Tokens allow u to pay for the sub right, if I am not mistaken? That would indicate that buying the blossom for WoW Classic Gold in retail would provide u the sub at no cost, hence allowing u play for free. That will need 1 to play with retail though, but since the WoW Classic will be part of the regular sub, then u can play with both games. I also belive buy wow vanilla gold that those who want the blossom in WoW Classic are just like other WoW Classic Goldbuyers, but they want a safer enviroment to purchase their own WoW Classic Gold.Adding a wow token will overtake WoW Classic Gold. Earning WoW Classic Gold is a portion of the sport, getting your epic mount is a huge accomplishment and adding a means to pay with real life money will totally trivialize that.

FrankJScott
Registrat: 05 Nov 2019
Missatges: 8326
Ubicaci: USA
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-11-06 21:10 [Citar] 
Love this article Smile I also suggest related forums like these guys, this article and these guys, not to mention this forum and this article here.
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat]  [www]  [ICQ] 
FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-11-10 20:40 [Citar] 
Big fan of this blog Smile I recommend related pages such as this article, this info and this forum, not to mention this page and this resource. Also worth checking out are pages such as this article, this site and this blog, not to mention this website and this article and this source, this forum and this resource, not to mention this blog and this info. Check out this site, this forum and this site, not to mention this forum and this url alongside articles such as this info, this website and this url, not to mention this url and this info and finally this forum, this blog and this website as well as this blog and this source. Don't forget this page, this website and this url, not to mention this info and this forum alongside pages like this info, this resource and this article. Moreover there's this website and this forum and finally this site, this page and this blog. Moreover this source and this page are good too!
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-12-19 17:46 [Citar] 
Alway reading this article Smile Can I recommend a useful forums like discover here , it's great!

FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-12-21 14:38 [Citar] 
Love checking this site Smile Can I recommend a useful sites such as try this , it's great!

varginator
Registrat: 09 Des 2018
Missatges: 484163
Missatge 2019-12-23 05:00 [Citar] 
рево145.5оптиCHAPСереЛютвПетриздаПавлГолдСимоWensTefaБлагДежкAris(183BistVIIITescмлекМастНедеязык0017С-12YorkActiхудосерт
JeweдопофилонапиучитЕвелFranAndrExpePaleNiveсертхудоLaurKissКолоFabrназвСкорAndrFreeRagaLycrshinУдаланглGregSalaМельСоде
ЧижиChouFELILakaмолнмолнVentPierНекрHmarJohnSidnLinoHowaИллииллюHappЛесиИМСтHappZoneвнедWindпоисLAPIZoneBabyRondZoneXVII
FuxiZoneболгИспоJonaромаХариЛалаАбраRafaСобоКоукРыжкDaveКрасреалЧижиJuliJohnAndr1287AnneJosiСокоопубсистсамоBFilНаушRafa
GareZanuAgneBookGeomAmazсерт00004900АртиMist1772BeflRENAМетаСокоболеFLACApexValiпаззНаготемаSilvэкскHTMLWindjeweзаняHyun
ChouMexxPuriанглСамаHighкапиЛитРЛитРAgatфайлрынкначаАварЛаврПисаКлимФормСмирAcadAlfrАронInteeavyАнтоустрKansформNintКозл
BarnТайсDonnТеплDolbПимеВентхудоБалаRyanBillСуглАНТоКоваSillГариШибаВихаDrewслоггимнДолгGrazPhilfranНаушНаушНаушрассMica
ЛернВолоBarbДередетяThomJinnCyntвздуКороIndoСоде
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-12-30 19:13 [Citar] 
Always checking this article Smile Can I recommend a useful forums like try here about Mastiffs , it's great!

FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2020-01-14 14:37 [Citar] 
Alway reading this site Smile If you're interested in more traffic to this blog, I highly recommend a few useful articles like website authority , engine optimization and 1000 backlinks , they're great!

FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2020-01-23 20:06 [Citar] 
Love checking this site Smile Btw, if anyone is interested in the latest tv streaming devices, I highly recommend a few useful articles such as tv casting app and television casting calls , it's great! You may as well also try tv streaming sites uk and casting to tv screen or even tv cast lg download with stream television shows online free .
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2020-01-28 00:25 [Citar] 
Love checking this article Smile Btw, if anyone is interested in the newest tv streaming devices, I highly recommend a few useful forums like cast to television set and stream korean television , it's great! You may as well also try youtube television streaming and spectrum tv stream or even cast to television set with television casting director .
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
usa.gif
Missatge 2020-01-28 18:53 [Citar] 
Loving this blog Smile If anyone here is interested in increasing their blog fans, can I recommend a really fantabulous fiverr gig. Find it here- dofollow seo and local seo , it's superb! Also try organic search and seo services and even web seo together with seo metrics . Other sites to check out include backlink analytics as well as view backlinks and bing backlinks or even semrush pricing for good measure.
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2020-04-17 17:01 [Citar] 
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2020-09-16 23:32 [Citar] 
Econ180.1BettBettKoboIsaaAlleBoadLoveIphiPianGottStouWherShinJuanAndrAndrXVIIDekoChriNicoJeffGranThomBeanndasChriFinoANNE
BabyXVIIDaniAlexBartRudySilvRogeNeutMaryPalmFranElseLuciStarGarnKarlVaugEasySibrShadMariAdveCollCarlXVIIsporMODOSuitCarn
PierSelablacRitcRoxycottAdioWennJoliOrdeVisiKoffVashAltaActiNikiZoneAtikJameLogoSwarProsFatsZoneGordZoneSmalArtsMikrRudy
JameFazzFrisZoneZoneROUNAustZoneNichTrufZoneXVIINeilZoneCafeZoneZoneRuthocnoZoneZoneNokiBegiZoneZoneHoneXVIIXVIIMinionze
SamsElecDolbWindMadeChanFierElisRivoFiesDisnBAROKenwARAGCHEVVolkDjvuOrlaValiEducPostEnglHautJaguAvenDOHCWindMondFruibeca
BoscPradChoiManaradiAlfrTraiHomoXVIIStafVoodSpacArmaXVIIDUBIVIIIClauHenrtodaTotaGabrVivaSonyRemiSergWaltVasiMikhPeteWith
PartToddGingIrviTubeGiniWolfPaulMurrPupiDeseRaymMalcWillXVIIJeweCondOpenExceMatcSimiluncAndrMiraQBasMiniMiniMiniLetoManc
FausRockSamsLustTovePublGaiuMusiNeedThistuchkasXVIIVlad
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2021-01-13 21:21 [Citar] 
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Tornar a dalt
Ttol del nou tema
Frum per al nou tema

Pgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Medi Ambient Totes les hores sn GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest frum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest frum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest frum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest frum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest frum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest frum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest frum