Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Música, Festa i Descàrregues

Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news s from  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat -> Informàtica
Autor Missatge
zhangzk
Registrat: 27 Feb 2018
Missatges: 419
Missatge 2019-09-11 08:09 [Citar] 
Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBolts From The BlueBolts From The Blue White Drue Tranquill Jersey , a Los Angeles Chargers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsChargersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorFiled under:Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Bolts are among favorites for next year’s Super BowlNew,74commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PSTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Bolts are among favorites for next year’s Super BowlJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports2019 Free Agency Profile: Tre Boston - PFF Analysis TeamBoston has shown an ability to come into a new situation and provide stable play. In 2018, his forced incompletion percentage (26.7%) was fourth among safeties with at least 10 targets. In addition, his 61.0 passer rating allowed was sixth-best among safeties.Top receivers by route in 2018 - Michael RennerHere at Pro Football Focus, we keep track of everything that happens on a football field. Thanks to that, we’ve got a tremendous database just loaded with unique data points. We’re going to dive into that database and take a look at which receivers were the most productive last season on individual routes. The metric we’re using to rank these players is WR rating, the passer rating that a quarterback earns when throwing to that receiver.Los Angeles Chargers: Top 5 former players who have won the Super Bowl - Travis WakemanSadly, the Los Angeles Chargers have never won the Super Bowl. However Drue Tranquill Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , a handful of former members of the team have had the chance to win a ring.Rams Super Bowl appearance hurts the Chargers - Tyler GallagherWhile the Chargers have a small core fan base that is unshakeable (you perhaps?), the move to Los Angeles was done to increase that fan base via LA natives. The Rams making the Super Bowl is likely only going to convert uncommitted Angelenos into Rams fans that could otherwise be swayed to become fans of this rising Chargers team.The Hall of Fame Case for Don Coryell - Ricky Henne“He was one of the great coaches who had a major influence in developing and opening up the passing attack in the NFL,” Hall of Fame head coach Don Shula once said. “Back then most teams emphasized the running game, with only occasional passes, but he was way ahead of his time and took the sport to the next level by making the passing game his team’s strength. He had a perfect quarterback in Dan Fouts to run his offense, and they changed the way the game was played.”Kansas City Chiefs early favorites to win Super Bowl LIV next season - Ben FawkesThe teams with the next-best odds are the Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Chargers and Chicago Bears at 14-1 at the SuperBook. The Cleveland Browns are among six teams with 20-1 odds.Anthony Coach Lynn Shares Story of Survival, Grateful for First Responders - Ricky Henne“I ended up getting hit by a drunk driver Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 , and by all means, I probably should have died that night,” Lynn said. “I got hit by a car going 60 miles an hour (by a driver) at least three times the legal limit drunk. But I survived, and Todd was with me the whole time.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Could Bolts trade up in the draft?New,31commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Could Bolts trade up in the draft?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Al Bello/Getty ImagesMailbag: What’s the Art of a Draft Day Trade? - Ricky HenneFor instance, if there is a guy you see as a big difference maker, do whatever it is you have to do to get him. Melvin Gordon is a great example. He was a guy the Bolts targeted, and they saw the opportunity to move up a couple spots and ensure they got him. On the other hand Drue Tranquill Jersey Color Rush , I love the idea of trading back. The draft at times can be a crapshoot (though you’d never know if you look at the talent the Chargers have added over the years), so I’m always for trading back to get more picks and bites at the apple.Grade A three-round 2019 NFL Mock Draft - Mel Kiper plays GM for all 32 teams (insider)I thought the Chargers might target a defensive tackle with the 17th pick last year, but Vita Vea and Daron Payne were both off the board. They ended up with Derwin James, one of the best picks of the entire draft, but still have a need along the interior of their defense. Simmons might not be picked in Round 1. He tore his ACL in February and could redshirt this season. But he's a top-15 talent, and he's going to be on my Big Board. And he could be a steal here.No do-overs needed with Chargers' first-round hot streak - Eric D. Williams"Oftentimes we say, 'We didn't think he was going to be there,'" Telesco said on draft day after selecting James. "You hear that all the time. I hate hearing that. But honestly Mens Drue Tranquill Jersey , with this one, we did not expect him to be there at our pick. We were prepared to take him if he was, but we did not think he would be there. So suffice to say, we were very excited to bring him in."NFL draft do-overs - Let's re-pick and fix mistakes for all 32 teams - ESPN.comVerrett's talent is undeniable, as he made a Pro Bowl in his only healthy season in 2015. However, injury concerns were an issue for Verrett coming out of college because of his smaller frame. Those concerns proved accurate, with Verrett missing 55 of a possible 80 games during his tenure with the team due to an assortment of injuries. Roby, selected six picks later by the Denver Broncos at No. 31 Cheap Drue Tranquill Jersey , missed one game in five seasons, totaling seven interceptions and 60 pass breakups during his time in Denver. -- Eric D. WilliamsPFF's top-15 interior defensive linemen in the 2019 NFL Draft - PFF Analysis TeamTillery tied Quinnen Williams for the highest pass-rushing grade among interior defenders in college football. Tillery’s sack totals don’t tell the whole story as he was a dominant week in and week out.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
Títol del nou tema
Fòrum per al nou tema

Pàgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat -> Informàtica Totes les hores són GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest fòrum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest fòrum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest fòrum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest fòrum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest fòrum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest fòrum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest fòrum