Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Música, Festa i Descàrregues

Anar a pàgina:  1, 2  Següent  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix
Autor Missatge
elaine95
Registrat: 08 Abr 2019
Missatges: 370
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-11-11 06:22 [Citar] 
KANSAS CITY Womens Adam Butler Jersey , Mo. (AP) — One of them is a sixth-round pick who married a supermodel, became one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history and is still going strong well past his 41st birthday.The other is a first-round pick who is still dating his high school sweetheart, has exactly one season as an NFL starter on his resume and just turned 23 earlier this season.Indeed, few similarities exist when it comes to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Chiefs counterpart Patrick Mahomes, whose teams will meet for the AFC title at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.Brady is the suave star with the polished skillset and more postseason experience than any QB in history, while Mahomes is the sling-it-anywhere standout who just one day may take over the mantle as best in the game.Both get the job done, even if they do it in very different ways.“I don’t know about comparisons,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said. “Look, Mahomes is an outstanding player in every facet of the game. He’s got a strong arm. He can throw the ball the length of the field. He has great touch. He has the ability to read coverages and extend plays, make good decisions and make explosive plays without taking too much of a risk or putting his team in jeopardy.“He does all of those things well,” Belichick said, “and that’s a credit to him.”Brady has a strong arm, too, even if it’s not what it once was. He still has great touch and his ability to read coverages may be the best in the game, helping him lead the Patriots to their eighth consecutive AFC title game.But that is just about where the similarities end.Brady prefers to stand in the pocket and deliver the ball the same way a blackjack dealer stands behind his table and distributes cards. He moves around when he’s under pressure but rarely takes off running, and he’s as likely to chuck the ball into the third row on a broken play as take a risk downfield.It’s an approach that has served him well. Brady’s never thrown more than 14 picks in a season.He also has one of the fastest releases in the NFL, and Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston said Wednesday that getting Brady in third-and-long is perhaps the most crucial point in stopping him.“Because if it’s third-and-short http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-gillislee-jersey ,” Houston said, “the ball’s coming out fast.”More valuable than Brady’s physical ability, though, may be his mental acuity. He has an uncanny gift for dissecting a defense, finding the right matchup and exploiting it to the Patriots’ benefit.“I haven’t seen any decline,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “He sees things even better than when he was younger. I’m wearing glasses and he isn’t. The age hasn’t hit him. He’s just an amazing guy.”Then again, so is the kid with the moppy Mohawk standing across from him Sunday.Mahomes matched Brady’s best season by throwing 50 touchdown passes as the Chiefs’ first-year starter, and he eclipsed 5,000 yards though the air, something his counterpart has accomplished just once.But perhaps most importantly, he led the Chiefs to a better record than the Patriots to secure home-field advantage, and that means Mahomes will have 80,000 fans behind him with a shot at the Super Bowl on the line.He’s given them plenty of thrills already this season.Unlike Brady, Mahomes thrives when everything collapses around him. He’ll throw caution to the wind and run for a first down — or a touchdown as he did last week against Indianapolis — but is just as dangerous in the passing game, where his knack for keeping his eyes downfield makes him a constant threat.“The play is never dead. He can find new ways to get you the ball,” Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said. “It may look like a screwball, a slider here or there James Develin Jersey , but it’ll get to you eventually.”It’s edge-of-your seat viewing, unless you’re on defense.“I mean, on film you see him not even looking where he’s throwing,” Patriots linebacker Dont’a Hightower marveled, “and he’s able to hit it, too. He’s a very accurate quarterback.”And his arm strength is the stuff of legends.“His skillset alone is (unique),” Hightower said. “He’s not as crafty as Aaron Rodgers, but Aaron does a great job, as well, as far as extending plays and not looking to run, but looking to get guys uncovered or moving with their eyes. There’s not a lot of quarterbacks that have that in their skillset.”There’s another skill that Brady and Mahomes share, and it’s one that might be rather unexpected given the vast difference in age and experience: leadership ability.Brady has developed it through success. Mahomes has established it with his demeanor.Different approaches, similar results.“We play against great players every week. They come in different shapes and sizes and different skillsets, but they’re all good in their own way. They all can create problems for us or the opponent, us in this case,” Belichick said. “Again, we’ll do the best we can this week to try to defend what we can defend.” FOXBOROUGH Womens LaAdrian Waddle Jersey , Mass. (AP) — With a few minutes left in the first half, on their fifth attempt to slow down Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, the Chargers finally managed a defensive stop.It was only temporary.Desmond King fumbled New England’s first punt of the game, Albert McClellan recovered the ball just inches before it went out of bounds , and the Los Angeles defense was back on duty. The Patriots needed just four more plays to score their fifth touchdown in one of the most dominating starts in NFL postseason history.“We laid an egg today,” Chargers safety Adrian Phillips said after the Patriots scoredfourstraighttouchdowns to blow open the game and went on to win 41-28. “We didn’t show up the way we usually do.”One week after shutting down Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens in the wild-card round, the Chargers (13-5) fell behind 35-7 in the first half and blew an opportunity to advance to their first AFC championship game since the 2007 season.Instead, the Patriots (12-5) reached the conference title game for the eighth straight time, with a chance to reach the Super Bowl for the third year in a row and the ninth time under Brady and coach Bill Belichick.“They’ve been here before and they showed up today,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said. “We dug ourselves in a hole in the first half, but the guys came back out in the second half and competed hard. It was a little too late.”The Patriots are the second team in league history to score a touchdown on each of the first four drives of a playoff game, joining the 2000 Indianapolis Colts (in a first-round game against Denver).Quarterback Philip Rivers said he was pleased with the way the Chargers offense helped out the defense and came right back to tie it 7-all after New England scored on its opening drive.“All year, we’ve really complemented each other well. And if one side needed picking up a little bit, we’ve done that,” Rivers said.“We did it right away after the first drive,” he said. “They scored again and we didn’t answer, and they scored again and we didn’t answer http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-malcolm-mitchell-jersey , and they scored again and we didn’t answer. We needed to and we knew offensively that our defense was going to settle in and they needed us and we didn’t hold up our end.”The only other time the Patriots failed to score in the first half was on their last possession, when they took over with 51 seconds left and moved to the Los Angeles 36. And it was only because Phillip Dorsett was stopped inbounds and the clock ran out that they weren’t able to attempt a field goal.New England’s Ryan Allen did not punt again until there were under 10 minutes left in the game.“We played better on defense in the second half, but it was too late,” safety Derwin James said. “Once Brady has a lead on you like that, it’s tough.”The Chargers lost on the road for just the second time all season, and this one wasn’t even close. Before heading into the locker rooms at the half trailing 35-7, they:—Gave up 347 yards of offense, while gaining just 128.—Had six first downs to 24 for New England.—Allowed the Patriots to convert all five times they were in the red zone and on five of six third downs.“We got our butt’s kicked today,” Lynn said. “It’s not a comfortable moment for us, for sure, but I think in these times we can learn a lot about ourselves.”Rivers completed 25 of 51 passes for 331 yards in the game — much of it after it was out of reach. Tyrell Williams caught five passes for 94 yards, Melvin Gordon had a rushing touchdown and Antonio Gates had a TD reception in what could be the last game of his career.“Pretty cool that if it were to be his last one, that his last catch was a touchdown,” Rivers said. “If it were to be, you’d look back one day and say it ended just how it started there a long time ago.”

FrankJScott
Registrat: 05 Nov 2019
Missatges: 6841
Ubicació: Indonesia
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2019-12-19 17:51 [Citar] 
Loving this blog Smile Can I suggest a related sites like visit website about Mastiffs , it's great!
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat]  [www]  [ICQ] 
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2019-12-21 15:06 [Citar] 
Big fan of this page Smile Can I recommend a useful forums like continue , it's great!
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2019-12-30 22:43 [Citar] 
Always checking this site Smile Can I suggest a related articles like extra resources , it's great!
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-01-14 14:32 [Citar] 
Love checking this page Smile If you're after more traffic to your blog, I highly suggest a few useful blogs like cheap backlinks , domain backlinks and organic search , they're great!
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-01-14 17:59 [Citar] 
Big fan of this page Smile If you're after more fans to this blog, I highly recommend a few useful sites such as organic backlinks , subdomain backlinks and best backlinks , they're awesome!
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-01-23 20:02 [Citar] 
Always checking this article Smile Btw, if anyone is seeking top tv cast devices, I highly suggest a few useful forums such as stream television online and casting to tv windows 10 , it's superb! You may as well also try mbc television stream and wireless screen casting to tv or even tv streaming services with wireless screen casting to tv .
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-01-28 18:13 [Citar] 
Love this site Smile If anyone here is interested in increasing their presence in google, can I suggest a really fantabulous fiverr gig. Find it here- domain rank and react seo , it's superb! Also try analyse site and website authority and even ecommerce seo together with youtube backlinks . Other sites to check out include da authority as well as international seo and backlink analysis or even scrapebox backlinks for good measure.
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-01-29 16:58 [Citar] 
Alway reading this site Smile If anyone would like to see my fantabulous dog blog, please see it here- sites about Mastiffs and this article , it's awesome! Also try webpage on Mastiff types and website link about Mastiffs and even that site together with see this website . Other sites to check out include site link about Mastiffs as well as image source and site web about Mastiffs or even navigate to these guys for good measure.
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-02-08 10:44 [Citar] 
Big fan of this forum Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please look into it here- click site and click for info , it's superb! Also try view website and why not try this out and even official website together with index . Other sites to check out include full report as well as read what he said for good measure. Don't forget directory and this contact form , it's excellent! Also try link and see this page and even look what i found together with visit homepage . Other sites to check out include straight from the source too Smile
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-02-08 11:06 [Citar] 
Love checking this site Smile If anyone would like to see my latest products, please find it here- view website and discover more here , it's awesome! Also try click here to read and my response and even full article together with this page . Other sites to check out include look at this website as well as more bonuses for good measure. Don't forget you could try these out and you can look here , it's top quality! Also try click to find out more and browse around here and even my blog together with published here . Other sites to check out include my site too Smile
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-02-08 11:10 [Citar] 
Love this forum Smile If anyone would like to see my latest products, please look into it here- check and you can find out more , it's top quality! Also try resource and you could try this out and even pop over to these guys together with visit this site right here . Other sites to check out include click to find out more as well as have a peek at this site for good measure. Don't forget see this website and my site , it's top quality! Also try try this and you can look here and even blog together with read this article . Other sites to check out include read this post here too Smile
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-02-08 12:51 [Citar] 
Always checking this site Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please find it here- a fantastic read and source , it's top quality! Also try find more information and click here for info and even see here now together with click for more info . Other sites to check out include pop over to this site as well as discover this for good measure. Don't forget these details and look here , it's top quality! Also try discover more here and learn this here now and even explanation together with additional reading . Other sites to check out include click here for info too Smile
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-02-12 16:42 [Citar] 
Love this forum Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal dilator vs strips, can I suggest this nasal strips vs nasal dilator tips site or this nasal dilator for sleep apnea information page, it's a top quality product!
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
indonesia.gif
Missatge 2020-02-12 16:53 [Citar] 
Loving this site Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal dilator for daytime, can I recommend this nasal dilator vs strips advice site or this how to use nasal dilator? information page, it's a superb product!
Tornar a dalt
Títol del nou tema
Fòrum per al nou tema

Pàgina 1 de 2 Anar a pàgina:  1, 2  Següent
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix Totes les hores són GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest fòrum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest fòrum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest fòrum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest fòrum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest fòrum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest fòrum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest fòrum