═ndex del F˛rum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, M˙sica, Festa i DescÓrregues

Which is the best place to create a multi service app?  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de alternativa.cat -> DescÓrrega Directa HTTP / FTP
Autor Missatge
jackricher
Registrat: 17 Nov 2020
Missatges: 112
Ubicaciˇ: Arizona
usa.gif
Missatge 2021-02-16 12:05 [Citar] 
With several services going on-demand, various businesses have started offering a plethora of on-demand services under a single roof. It helped users in eliminating the need to go for multiple platforms to avail different on-demand services, and they find it relatively easy to book any service with just a few taps on their mobile phones.

Multi-service apps like Grab are the base for these businesses. You can also set foot in the sector if you own a multi-service app. Though several app development companies offer on-demand Grab clone scripts for the development of multi-service apps, I would suggest you go with AppDupe based on my many years of experience.

AppDupe offers the best Grab clone apps in town whose scripts are 100% customizable and highly scalable, giving you an edge over your competitors. You can connect with their development team right away and understand the way they work. If you are satisfied and confident, you can hand them the development of your on-demand service app.

You can also go with other companies if they suit your needs and budget. But, go for the best ones as on-demand applications are the most crucial part of multi-service app businesses.
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat]  [www] 
munmin90
Registrat: 10 Jun 2021
Missatges: 33
Missatge 2021-06-23 09:53 [Citar] 
A very creative and great idea, I think your idea will be implemented and invented many other ideas. us map
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
TÝtol del nou tema
F˛rum per al nou tema

PÓgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ═ndex del F˛rum de alternativa.cat -> DescÓrrega Directa HTTP / FTP Totes les hores sˇn GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest f˛rum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest f˛rum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest f˛rum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest f˛rum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest f˛rum
No pots descarregar fitxers en aquest f˛rum